Kanu Basketball Clinic is a basketball youth development program for young men and girls in Nigeria. The program provides an opportunity for youths to showcase their skills utilizing the basketball clinic conducted over a period of 5-10 days. The program enables young boys and girls to attain readiness to access the right International Tertiary Institutions by utilizing the game of basketball to gain sports scholarship opportunities. The program will utilize an intense curriculum focused on Leadership, tolerance, respect and conflict resolution to inculcate Life skills in these youths.
Criteria for application:
• You must be 13 years and Above
• Outstanding desire and commitment to working hard at improving your mental and physical basketball skills
• Potential to compete successfully at club level and beyond
• Athletic ability (e.g. speed, height, quick hands, strength)
• Desire to become a better player
• Potential to be socially compatible and display a sense of “team ethic” within a group
• Demonstrate attitude to become an exceptional basketball player
• Be highly receptive to coaching
• Demonstrate desire to succeed, not only in basketball, but in education, vocation and personal life
Fill out the form below to apply for a position on a basketball team.